- Two-handle widespread sink faucet for 8” – 16” centers with a 6-11/16” spout
- Solid brass construction ensures durability and reliability
- Includes Soft Touch drain
- WaterSense compliant listed with a maximum flow rate of 1.2 gpm
- Also available in special order finishes for custom tailoring to any space
- Complements the Quatre collection
Boucheron is a french family dynasty founded by Frederic Boucheron in 1858. Best known for its beautiful and unusual high-end jewelry, it was one of the first jewelry companies to open a boutique in famed Place Vendome, in Paris. The company made its initial foray into the fragrance world in 1998, with a women’s fragrance Boucheron. The company’s luxurious fragrances and jewels continue to adorn necks and wrist of worldwide clientele today.
With its sleek form and polished decorative handles, the Quatre sink faucet by OAC for Boucheron will make a statement in any modern bathroom setting. The Quatre handles are boldly designed and inlaid with precious stone and princess cut crystal gems that perfectly complement the faucet’s exquisite beauty. Renowned for its enigmatic and distinctively striking combination of textures, Quatre is sophisticated and chic, garnering international appeal for its contemporary sense of modern luxury.
Precious Stone Finishes
Ask any question
Send us your inquiry
8 am – 6 pm
707 E. Ocean Blvd, #616
Long Beach, CA 90802