Experiential Services: Art & Graphics, Branding, Event Management
The WE Girls Experience was hosted by West Elm and coordinated by Brittney Brooks of OAC Design. For this project our mission was to scout a location and organize a collective of leading female social influencers and content creators for a three-day curated experience at West Elm branded homes in Palm Springs. As a way for West Elm to promote its brand to millions of millennial consumers the intent was to provide social influencers access to the amazing stylized backdrops of the West Elm properties which they could use to create media content for their individual brand’s products and/or services.
- Complementary ground transportation for invited guest
- Lunch, Dinner and Brunch prepared by celebrity Chef Ameera
- Two-night stay and luxury accomodations at West Elm brand homes
- West Elm candle making workshop with ‘In My Solitude’ boutique
- Dinner prepared by Chef Engin Onural of Sandfish Sushi Whiskey
- Free giveaways at West Elm store